[Debian-hebrew-package] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Nov 3 07:18:41 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Wed Nov  3 07:03:30 UTC 2010
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: libhdate
> tags 583092 + pending
Bug #583092 [libhdate-python] should return None instead of none
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libhdate
> tags 583235 + pending
Bug #583235 [libhdate] Do convert to quilt
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libhdate
> tags 497774 + pending
Bug #497774 [libhdate] libhdate: binding packages should be renamed according to the standads
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: puredata-import
> tags 596718 + pending
Bug #596718 [wnpp] ITP: puredata-import -- Pd object for loading libraries within a patch
Added tag(s) pending.

596718: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=596718
497774: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=497774
583092: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=583092