[Debian-hebrew-package] Employment Opportunity...

Courtage Cotton International root at kimberconsulting.com
Wed Oct 13 14:06:52 UTC 2010

Greetings,

You can easily make $500-$1500 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location,you will be in charge of collecting payment/commission on behalf of our organization thus Courtage International Cotton Plantation here in West Africa.

Does it sounds like your dream job?

Note that no form of financial investment is needed from you.

Your tasks are as follows:
1. Receive payment/commission from Customers.
2. Deduct 10% which will be your Commission/pay on Payment processed and remit our office here in West Africa.

If you are interested, please provide this information below as this assures our partnership.

 APPLICATION FORM
FIRST NAME.............
LASTNAME...................
ADDRESS.......................