[Debian-hebrew-package] HI

lovely wanita wanit7 at att.net
Sat Feb 12 18:11:28 UTC 2011

My name is Wanita,a young and single girl.I am looking for true
 friends  and i am happy to contact you after going through your profile on (www.kulanu4you.org).
 A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's
heart, good and bad together, knowing that the gentlest of hearts will
listen, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow
the bad away.  There are many types of ships.There are wooden
ships,plastic ships and metal ships,but the best and most important
types of ships are FRIENDSHIPS. We are each of us angels with only one
wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other.Will you be my
friend?  If yes,then you can contact me through my email address(wanita22_forever at yahoo.com).Till
 i hear from you,kiss and bye