[Debian-hebrew-package] funds

Jose Paulo de Morais Souza mcabrolie at uct.cl
Sun Jul 3 15:35:46 UTC 2011

Money Transfer Information
Re/ Qualification numbers (UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94)

Sir/Madam,
This is to notify you that you have been chosen through your electronic e-mail address by the United Nation Development Programme (UNDP) as one of the recipients to receive a Cash Grant(Donation) of €750,000.00 (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Euro) for your economy growth and personal development for the year 2011.

This cash aid is scheduled for economic growth and personal development for Self Employees, Workers, Unemployed, Retired & Active Government Defence Forces (Military & Paramilitary) Teachers, Civil Servants, Pensioners, Business Owners, Contractors, Humanitarian & Charity Organizations, Islamic & Christian Organizations and other Religious Organizations.

You are required to expeditiously Contact the executive secretary of the donation department with your details for documentation and processing of the release of your cash aid, Please endeavour to quote your Qualification numbers (UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94) in all conversation.

CONTACT:
Mr. Clifford Albert Beardsell
E-mail: undpgrant at ibibo.com
Telephone: +225- 08- 858- 582

I sincerely apologize if you receive this message in your spam folder. I look forward to a reply of some kind.

On behalf of the Board,
Jose Paulo de Morais Souza (Dr)
United Nations Foundation CI.
Email: undpofficeci at terra.com