[Debian-hebrew-package] hello dear

edith dokie edithdokie40 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:42:42 UTC 2011

Greeting from Edith,

dear one I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a
perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.  While searching
through the net,  I came across your contact address and decided to contact
you. I believe and also have the feeling that in to days world,  neither
race,age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male or
female relationships.  Although,  we do not know each other well but I will
really like to have you as a friend or any way you may want it that will
better for you.  My name is Edith I am a single lady of 23years old,  While
I hope to hear from you soon,  I also look forward to receiving some
information concerning you,  your family,  country and even your personal
life experiences.  This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other
better and be able to understand ourselves more. May God bless you as I wait
to hear from you soon,  you can contact me here (Edithdokie at yahoo.com)
please you can come with your email address so that i can be able to reply
you.

Thanks and be blessed.