[Debian-hebrew-package] RED-BULL ENERGY DRINK PROMOTION ONLINE AWARD

Ahmed Nurudeen aeaeplus at neostrada.pl
Tue May 24 22:09:43 UTC 2011

RED-BULL ENERGY DRINK PROMOTION ONLINE AWARD
Location:155-171 Tooley St
City of London SE1 2JP, United Kingdom
office no +447031875108
Fax - (+44) 8712111816
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IZP

The Board of Directors Red_Bull Drink
Company in conjunction with the Euro/Asia millions Int. wish to gladly
inform you that your email has won a prize
Great Britain Pounds Sterling(450,000.00) on Online
will re-insure your winning fund under your full names.

Contact Person.
Name: Ahmed Nurudeen
E-mail: redbull_claim-department at live.com
Claims Remittance Officer,
**************
1.FULL NAMES:--
2.CONTACT ADDRESS:--
3.AGE:
4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:--
5.SEX:--
6.OCCUPATION:---
7.NATIONALITY: --
8.COUNTRY:--
9.HOW DO YOU FEEL AS Redbull Energy Drink LUCKY WINNER:
10.--------- hereby declare that the above information
is true and binding on me .If at any time it is discovered that I have
given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.
PROCEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.
choose from the below options on how to transfer your winning to you;
1. Delivery of Master card® ATM card Valued 450,000.00GBP by a registered Courier Company.
2. Bank Transfer
3. Cash Delivery by Representative Officer

Regard
Miss Glory Richard
Events Manager And Release Order Dept.
Note: you are inform that the claim of your winning should not exceed
more than Three week.
Mrs. Clinton Desmond
Head Customer care Service
RED-BULL ENERGY DRINK PROMOTION ONLINE AWARD