[Debian-hebrew-package] Dear Customer/Beneficiary!

FedEx® Express gerardo.alvarado at minpptrass.gob.ve
Tue Nov 8 12:15:13 UTC 2011

Dear Customer/Beneficiary!

Kindly contact our delivery department
with the details Given below:

FedEx Courier Express NGC©
Contact Person: Dr. Robert E. Peters
Telephone: +234 81 346 53664

Reasons: This is due to the fact that we are in possession your Package containing a master card worth of one million United State Dollars that was registered With us by the Master Card Award Team for shipment to you, You are to act fast by providing your postal address and Your direct phone number to enable us makes the delivery ASAP.

Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your Information, it will take only two working days (48 hours) For your package to arrive your designated address. For your Information, the Mail, VAT & Shipping fees have been paid by the Award Promo Board. you will only have to pay a sum of $95 to the FedEx Courier Department being full payment For the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Courier as stated In our privacy terms & condition page.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Shirley Jackson
Dispatch Manager.