[Debian-hebrew-package] For Potential Gold Buyers' Sales Offer By Adankwabe Gold consultants

Adan Kwabena adankwagold.consult at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:59:49 UTC 2012

                           ADANKWABEGOLD CONSULTANTS AND MINING COMPANY
                                       NO. 108, BLK 9 INDEPENDECE SQUARE
                                       P.M.B 951 ACHIMOTA  ACCRA-GHANA
                                       EMAIL: adankwabegold at consultant.com

Dear Sir /Madam,

To be precise we are gold miners at same time representing the group
of local miners in our communities. At the moment we have large
quantity of  22+carat gold dust and Bars with 93.2% purity and also
5002 caratof uncut rough diamond for sale. If interested kindly
contact us with our contact address Above:

We await your contact soon,  Be one of our regular customers.

Thanks for your interest on patronage.
Charles Asare Blay