[Debian-hebrew-package] Dear E-mail User

Dave and Angela Dawes klcox3 at eiu.edu
Fri Dec 28 06:28:36 UTC 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave and Angela Dawes,I
and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in
October,My fiance and I have decided to make sure this is put on the
internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs
of our immediate family members and friends,and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you
as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown
lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky
recipients and all you have to do is get back with us with your
NAME,ADDRESS and CONTACT NUMBER so that we
can send your details to
the payout courier.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3865481/Cambridgeshire-couple-win-101MILLION-Euro-lotto.html
We anticipate your earliest response.

Best of luck,
Dave and Angela Dawes.