[Debian-hebrew-package] Pls. get back to me urgently for further details

Petra at klenk-Stuttgart.de Petra at klenk-Stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 5 03:20:44 UTC 2012

Dearest one,
 I am Ms Tamara  fajar Khairul,19yrs of Age and a nationality of Indonesia but now in Accra, Ghana.
I was here with my both parents until our house was set ablaze which killed my parents and that was plotted by enemies who are interested in my father's mining company here in Accra,Ghana. Before his sudden death which came upon my parents,they have acquired a reasonable sum of Money and 100kg of Gold kept in one finance/security firm here in Accra-Ghana and was about to shipped it to our country (Indonesia) for an investment purposes under the authorized license of my late father's company. So, all I am soliciting now is for your assistance to transport them out to your country so that I can relocate to your country and join you for my safety before the people that killed my parents could find my hiding place, because the investigation result after their death was linked to have connection with my father's business associates here in Ghana and co workers who works in our mining company all because they want to take over the company.
 I am soliciting for your full support and help to receive these funds and Gold to a safe account in your country or any safe custody as my legal trustee and investor of the funds in overseas, please your urgent response and actions are needed so that i will be out of here with my belongings as i will not like to loose them or loose my life, please come to my rescue.
 We shall discuss on how to invest the money upon my arrival in your country,though i have real estate management in my mind but never mind, we shall discuss it over there.
 Pls. get back to me urgently for further details
 May god bless you
Ms. Tamara  fajar Khairul.