[Debian-hebrew-package] Announcing to individuals and Companies

Santander Group Spain joseblancosantander at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:18:14 UTC 2012

Our Dear Humble and Intending Partners,

Management of Santander group wishes you the best today and pleasant days ahead.
We are saying thank you to all our business partners for adding to the success of this great establishment.

Today, Santander group is pleased to announcing to individuals, small and big companies that we have the resources and expertise necessary to create a loan package that will leave you satisfied.

For more information, email us today at info at bancosantandergroup.com

Warm Regards and best of luck.
Finance and Investments Department
Santander Spain