[Debian-hebrew-package] From: Garry Reid (Dr.)

Garry Reid service.warranty at hyundaimobil.com
Wed May 23 01:28:50 UTC 2012

                                  WASHINGTON. DC,

Sir,

My name is Garry Reid, a member of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD); It will interest you to know that I have nominated you as my beneficiary to receive
USD$10,000,000 (Ten Million Dollars) which I want to keep safely in your account and or any overseas account under your supervision.

My desire and purpose is to have you invest this US$10,000,000 in any lucrative business in your country and retain the funds until my retirement which is
coming-up in the next 3 years.

Please indicate if you have any profitable business to invest this US$10,000,000 for these 3 years, and let me know the type of business and the profit.

I wait for your urgent response.

Best regards.
Garry Reid
Deputy Assistant Secretary of
Defense for Special Operations & Combating Terrorism
Pentagon, Washington DC, USA