[Debian-hebrew-package] My Donation (2,000,000 €)

rihanna.scott023 at gmail.com rihanna.scott023 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:42:22 UTC 2013

My Donation (2,000,000 €)

Hello My
Dear.

Greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I know that
this message will appear as a surprise to you that we barely know but the grace
of God directed me to you and I wish you read this message and be blessed in
name of the Lord.

I have a brain tumor, I suffer terribly at the moment.
My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health
therefore condemned to certain death. Currently, I have exhausted all my savings
for my medical care.

But I do have some funds for my charity project,
these funds are deposited in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin.
purposed for charitable foundation

My marital status is such that I'm
single because I lost my Husband for over 9 years now and unfortunately we have
not had a child together, which I am no one to leave my legacy . Therefore, to
release my funds I would like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax
on my money.

To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to
give what amounts to said legacy worth two million euros (2,000,000 €) to enable
you to establish a charitable foundation in my memory so that the grace of God
be with me until my last home so I can receive an honorable place with the Lord
our father.

I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for
several nights prayed for the Lord Jesus Christ to give me the contact of a
trusted person to whom I can entrust this matter and it is the result of why I
am doing research that allowed me to contact you through this site.

Know
that you can keep half of the money for yourself and the rest will be used to
create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the fight
against cancer and also build orphanages. I would have the following
information: Your name and first name, your exact address and your permanent
telephone contact so I can forward them to my lawyer to appear that you perform
the procedure under deal.

The Bible says that everything in his time and
it is time for you to receive these funds for the works of the eternal. Ask you
shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened.
Matthew 7:7.
I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of
these funds have something I do not doubt because I have great confidence in you
that God may guide me toward you. contact me in my private email:(rihannascott119 at yahoo.in),
for more
directions.
Awaiting your news, receive my cordial and fraternal
greetings.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Rihnna Scott
My Private email: rihannascott119 at yahoo.in