[Debian-hebrew-package] How are you doing?

John Monk monkhjoh at nal.res.in
Wed Jul 3 14:26:49 UTC 2013

How are you doing?

My name is John Monk, I would like to discuss with you a very lucrative
business of mine which I would like us to handle together, I got your
email on the internet while I was searching for a reliable person abroad
who is trustworthy, honest and God fearing to handle this business with
me. I will give you more details about the business if I here back from
you.

Thanks for your cooperation and may God bless you and your family as I
hope to here back from you soon.

Sincerely;
John Monk