[Debian-hebrew-package] Donation!!

Allen Violet Large allen at ymail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:19:12 UTC 2013

Hello Friend,

How are you dong? Hope fine. My wife and I have made to donate the sum of
$500,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of lot
many individuals in your local area from our $11.2 million Jackpot Lottery
winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate
this money before we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we
picked you.Your prompt response would be appreciated in this regards.

Contact us for more details

Best Wish
Allen Violet Large