[Debian-hebrew-package] (no subject)

presidentmarian@gmail.com claire.yanick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:43:33 UTC 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs,

This is my Second mail but NO respond and Why ?

Islamic Relief was established in Birmingham/United Kingdom in the
year 1984, We employ more than 2,000 staffs across 40 offices around
the world and we have no greater priority of doing a good work to
support people in rural areas.

My name is Madam Marian Mohamed Ahmed, i am 82 years old woman( Leader
of Islamic Woman Association/London Community of Eastern England).

Notice information's/ I have a  donations  total sum of
USD$4,500,000.000 ( Four Million & Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars ) to support your Society projects and this donations Funds
where Registered by your name.

Please answer my question, have you received the donation Funds from
our delegates OR Not yet?

Guidelines/ Reply back directs to my private email address =
presidentmarian at gmail.com
Yours sincerely,

>From Madam Marian Mohamed Ahmed,
The Leader of Islamic Woman Association Int.