[Debian-hebrew-package] From Miss Elena

Miss. Elena Adams rahmat at pudak.com
Sat Apr 5 03:28:36 UTC 2014

Hello dear,

I am Miss Elena. I am presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. I hope you are fine in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on internet and i took interest on it, if you don´t mind I will like you to contact me on this address: elenaadams001 at yahoo.com So that we can know more about ourselves and to share ideas and pictures. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your attention.

I wish you Joyful and Happy day.
Miss Elena.