[Debian-hebrew-package] From Mrs. Helen Clarke

Mrs. Helen Clarke jfuxa at upcmail.cz
Thu Jan 30 17:03:31 UTC 2014

How are you doing today?. Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, I am
Mrs. Helen Clarke and i am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in
the hospital. I know my message will come to you as a surprise. But don't worry.
All i hope is that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I
am about to repose on you. I have to thank God this moment for his direction as
regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your
contact. I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

When I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical, I had to
reach out to a sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to
help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein, and even the
sister that helped me in this regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend
to use it I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can
make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.

My late husband earned these funds, Nine Million Two Hundred Thousands United
State Dollars ($9,200,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash and left
everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my illness health. Due
to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a
reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer for guidelines
below.

Barrister Scott Lawson
Email: (barristerscott.lawson at yahoo.co.uk)
Telephone: +447086466341

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of
my last wish. Furthermore you will never have any problem with the law as far as
my lawyer is in concern. The most major part you will use to bless God's
Children all over the world