[Debian-hebrew-package] INTRODUCTION TO LOANS, INVESTMENTS & FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT PACKAGES!

senior.partner at dbzmail.com senior.partner at dbzmail.com
Tue May 13 22:58:24 UTC 2014

13/MAY/2014

The Chief Executive Officer,
The Managing Director,
The Finance Manager.

Sir/Madam,
This is to introduce DBZ CONSULTING LIMITED, a Fiduciary Company working in collaboration with Prime Banks, Hedge Funds & Wealthy Overseas Investors willing to lease funds and set up line of credits for business facilitators, project handlers in any viable Business - Projects. We specialize in providing alternative funding such as helping business, corporations and individuals secure PROJECT, INVESTMENT or DEVELOPMENT LOANS, bank instrument services such as BANK GUARANTEES (BG) STAND BY LETTERS OF CREDIT (SBLC) MEDIUM TERM NOTES (MTN) and BONDS and they are issued by TOP AAA+ BANKS. We offer solutions tailored to your needs, whether it be paying suppliers, financing the future development of your business, helping you with investment plans or financing your real estate projects. We provide support in seeking viable external financing solutions for planned acquisitions. While we concentrate on the financing needed for your transaction, we can put you in touch with potential investors if necessary.

So we are extending to you exclusive PROJECT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LOANS, PROJECT INVESTMENT LOAN & FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT PACKAGE direct from TOP AAA+ BANKS. Preferred procedures are strictly BANK-TO-BANK procedures. A Fixed Interest, Five Year Loan or Investment Package aimed at helping you develop your business or project. This is a very lucrative deal, exclusive from the Major Banks of the world and the procedures once again will be strictly Bank-to-Bank. We do not demand for upfront fees as we will be compensated only at the successful closure of the deal.

The areas of interest for any viable Project for Investment, Financing or Development includes Real Estate Projects, Hotel & Resort Projects, Merger Acquisition Projects, Business Start-up and Expansion Projects, Oil & Gas Projects, Metals & Mining Projects, Government & Municipal Projects, Motion Picture & Entertainment Projects, Aerospace, Healthcare, Information & Communications Technology, Infrastructure, Investments, Logistics & Transport, Renewables, Semiconductors, Utilities, Technology, Energy, Industry, Service Ventures and many other types of projects. Project Financing is suitable for larger Investment Projects in the Public and Private sector from 25M up to 500M and above.

For more information talk to us today about how we can bring you the financial facility that drives your investment and business to success. Please feel free to contact me with your Serious Inquiries Only for further details and information at your earliest convenience ON EMAIL: dbz.consulting10010 at gmail.com

I look forward to receiving your reply.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO: dbz.consulting10010 at gmail.com

ZACHARIAH KHALIFA - SENIOR PARTNER
For: DONOVAN BERNARD ZACHARIAH
        DBZ CONSULTING LIMITED
        C/O BOOX LTD UNIT 7 CUMBERLAND GATE
        CUMBERLAND ROAD | PORTSMOUTH | UNITED KINGDOM | PO5 1AG
        Company No. 08749037
        dbz.consulting10010 at gmail.com