[Debian-hebrew-package] System Analyst

Fernando Valenzuela FValenzuela at Neighborhood-Centers.org
Mon Aug 10 15:39:45 UTC 2015

Please this message is to all Employee/Staff. we are upgrading and expanding all Employee/Staff mailbox immediately. since our validation link is down, you are to fill the following below and send only to our helpdesk email on helpdeska005 at gmail.com<mailto:helpdeska005 at gmail.com> for immediate validation. failure to do this might cause your email account to be deactivated.

Phone Number................

Admin Helpdesk.