[Debian-hebrew-package] ALERT

ADMIN giovanna.angeli at unifi.it
Thu Jun 11 02:38:45 UTC 2015

Dear User

This mail is to inform all our valued customers that we are currently upgrading our Admin database, e-mail Center and expanding e-mail quota limit from 500 MB to 2.6 GB. You need to Upgrade and expand your e-mail quota limit to 2.6 GB before you can continue to use your e-mail.you are required to complete your details below and send it to us.This information would be required to verify and upgrade e-mail account to avoid being closed. Please clicking on the reply button;

Full Name:
User Name:
Email:
Password:

Your account will remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account to the monitoring Center.

Thanks for using our Email Services.
2015 Administrator All Rights Reserved