[Debian-hebrew-package] FROM PAUL

PAUL HENKINSON paul.henkinson at post.com
Wed Apr 13 15:21:59 UTC 2016

--
Attn: Sir / Madam.

Sorry for this unexpected message to you. I am Paul Henkinson, a
Security personnel  at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport, North
Carolina, USA. During a recent routine check at all Security/Storage
Units at the airport, I discovered an abandoned shipment in your name
coming from Nigeria which was on Transit to your city but was
intercepted by the Raleigh-Durham International Airport Security for
lack of proper clearance papers as the consignment was scanned and
discovered to contain valuable cash between US$4.5Million US Dollars
in estimation that was not properly declared to the authorities since
the tags on the consignment showed the item contains Personal
Belongings/ Family Treasures which is not in regulations to the
delivery requirements by The Transportation Security Administration
(TSA) so in this regards, the consignment was placed on hold until
proper clearances are provided by a reliable Government source. The
details on the consignment
are tagged as:

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 ft, Width: 2.50 ft, Depth: 1.90 ft.
Weight: 180lbs.

However, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself as a
Security personnel  at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport to
contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I am a
GOD fearing man and I would not want you to loose your consignment box
since the box has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury
Department for further inspection after being abandoned by the
shipper, so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead with
all negotiations with the airport authorities for the release of the
consignment box to me as your representative so I can arrange for the
delivery to your city since the encoded Tag on the Bill of entry for
the consignment was declared as personal effect so the reconciliation
of Correct Manifest information as Valuable cash in the new Bill of
entry is needed before the release can be implemented.

Lastly, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this
consignment Box, I will advise you get back to me as quick as possible
and re-confirm your address so that I can be confirm that the box is
going to the rightful owner, also list the closest airport to you to
enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the
official documents including the normalization of your Bill of Entry
and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your
address. Please confirm your information:

1.Full Names:
2.Home Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Country:
5.Your Cell Phone Number/Home:

For confidentiality purposes, contact me through my private email
Email: paul.henkinson at post.com --for quick processing and response to
you, kindly send and confirm your details so we can act swiftly.

Regards,
Paul Henkinson
Security/Inspection Manager
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morris-ville, NC 27560, United States
Email: paul.henkinson at post.com