[Debian-hebrew-package] Economic 3528 and 5050 strips from Wisva

sales4 sales4 at wisvaled.net
Tue Mar 22 08:17:00 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your time to read my email.

Our company Wisva lighting have more than 7 years' experience in making LED strips.
We have diversity kinds of strips with different LED chips 3528/5050/2835/5630/3014/335.
We can also do the high voltage 110V/220V strips that can directly used and low voltage strips 12V/24V that is safety for use.

This month we have promote five widely used trips with competitive price as following:

If any inquirys, contact me freely.

Harry Ding | sales representative
sales1 at lkbled.com +86 150 6019 7943
www.wisvaled.com www.lkbled.com
27-29th Jan 2016, Warsaw Poland
D14 Hall3 International Fair of Lighting Equipment LIGHT 2016