[Debian-hebrew-package] CELEBRATE WITH ME BELOVED

hfhf hkiy miraclesangogomez2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 12:21:33 UTC 2016

hello bosom friend,this is your friend Miracle gomez the girl in the camp in dakar senegal but that was then. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund i asked you to help me out transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your passed efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how but i suppose it was faith for me to have met with this my partner.you will need to contact the Rev Father who used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal, his name is Rev. Father aziz tanger and his email address is as follows:(revaziztanger at hotmail.com ) and his phone number (+221-765-488-935).Ask him to send you the BANK DRAFT of ( US$350,000 ) ( Three hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the passed efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev aziz tanger and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.You are to contact him with the following information;1. YOUR FULL NAMES:2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK DRAFT WILL BE DELIVERED TO:3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had instructed Rev.Father. AZIZ TANGER to send you the BANK DRAFT as soon as you mail him and forward your details to himTherefore feel free to get in touch with him soon after you read this massage. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Bank Draft. Have a pleasant day.Yours truly friendMiracle