[Debian-hebrew-package] Shhhhh! it's a secret. I require your response please?

Jessica Kipkalya dearjessyca23 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 10:06:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am writing this mail to you with tears in my eyes and sorrow in my heart. Anyway, with due respect trust and humanity, I beg you to please exercise a little patience and read through my letter.

My name is Jessica Kipkalya Kones (Miss), am 20 years old, and am from Kenya in west Africa.
My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home affairs Mr. Lorna Laboso had been on board the CESSNA 210 airplane, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajonga, in western Kenya. You can read more about the crash through the below site, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3EPgwURgQ

After the burial of my father, my step-mother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian expatriate and shared the money among them, leaving nothing for me.

However, one fateful morning, I discovered and opened my father's hidden briefcase. And I found documents he used in depositing huge amount of money with Western federal credit union in Accra Ghana, west Africa, and my name was used as the next of kin.

I escaped and traveled to Accra Ghana. I arrived safely and I met with the Union Director in person. He confirmed the deposit to me and added that my father's instruction to them was that the money would only be released to me when I am married or when I present a trustee who will help me to invest outside Africa.

This was how I started my search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to stand as my trustee so that I will present him to Western federal credit union for transfer of the money, overseas.
I choose to contact you after my prayers because I believe that you will not betray my trust, but rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am too quick to revealing myself to you without knowing you.

Well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose more to you if you can truly help me because my step-mother and my uncle are seriously threatening to kill me.

The amount that the director of Western federal credit union confirmed to me in Accra Ghana, is (USD $14.8million) United State dollars.

You will also help in recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my capital.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself for now.

Yours Sincerely,
Jessica Kones.