[Debian-hebrew-package] call for paper

editor at academicwebpublishers.org editor at academicwebpublishers.org
Thu Nov 16 20:55:04 UTC 2017

Introducing ‘‘Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research”

ISSN: 2545-4994

Dear Researcher,

Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal published quarterly by Academic Web Publishers. Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research is dedicated to increasing the depth of the subject across disciplines with the ultimate aim of expanding knowledge of the subject.

Call for Papers/Reviewer’s

Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research will cover all areas of the subject. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and will publish:

•	Original articles in basic and applied research

•	Case studies

•	Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

We are inviting you to submit your manuscript(s) to awjar at academicwebpublishers.org or agric.academicwebpub at gmail.com

 for publication. Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within 2 weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue. Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website. http://academicwebpublishers.org

We are also using this opportunity to inform you that the Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of her editorial board. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer’s team.

Best regards

Jennifer K.

Editorial Assistant

Email: agric.academicwebpub at gmail.com

Email: awjar at academicwebpublishers.org

Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research

http://academicwebpublishers.org

Academic web publishers

ISSN: 2545-4994