No subject

Mon Mar 21 21:14:43 UTC 2011

=0A=0A=0A=A0
=0A=0A=0AOn going through your profile,I decided =0Ato send you this mail b=
ecause=A0 i will like us to get to know each other =0Avery well so that i c=
an inform you of my reason to reaching you which =0Agot me interested in yo=
u and appreciate your maturity because i like =0Amatured minded person.
=0A=0A=0AReply me so that i can send you more =0Ainformations about myself =
and explain more about my future to settle =0Adown and get married and also=
 go into investments with you.
=0A=0A=0AI have my pictures to send you and explain more about myself as so=
on as i hear from you.
=0A=0A=0AI will be awaiting to hear from you.
=0A=0A=0AYour's Affectionately,
=0A=0A=0AMs.Divine.
=0A=0A=0A
=0A=0A=0Ar_ose_love at yahoo.com=0A=0A=0A
--0-1677186913-1301498690=:75700

top" style=3D"font: inherit;">From Ms.Divine to you,<br>=0A=0A=0A&nbsp;<br>=
=0A=0A=0AOn going through your profile,I decided =0Ato send you this mail b=
ecause&nbsp; i will like us to get to know each other =0Avery well so that =
i can inform you of my reason to reaching you which =0Agot me interested in=
 you and appreciate your maturity because i like =0Amatured minded person.<=
br>=0A=0A=0AReply me so that i can send you more =0Ainformations about myse=
lf and explain more about my future to settle =0Adown and get married and a=
lso go into investments with you.<br>=0A=0A=0AI have my pictures to send yo=
u and explain more about myself as soon as i hear from you.<br>=0A=0A=0AI w=
ill be awaiting to hear from you.<br>=0A=0A=0AYour's Affectionately,<br>=0A=
able><br>=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A      &nbsp;
--0-1677186913-1301498690=:75700--