[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Letter.

johan.muller johan.muller at vgnet.net
Sat Oct 22 09:58:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

I wish to seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to the
total sum of  £15,200,000.00 GBP in the intent of the deceased who I
believe is your relative.

I contacted you so that I can  present you as the beneficiary
to the inheritance before the crown claims it also because you bear the same

last name.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your
acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward to us your letter

of acceptance; your names in Full, current telephone and a forwarding
address to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate
division for the release of this sum of money.

please reply me back,

Yours faithfully,

John Grishan