[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Re : Did You Get My Mail ?.

orange orange test at macdotest.com
Sat Apr 14 12:24:56 UTC 2012

Attention . Sir / Madam

An Arab oil Business Man from Libya Under late murmur Gaddafi made a fixed
Deposit of $24,500.000.00 Million Dollars in my Bank Branch where I am a
director and he died with his
Entire family in a war leaving behind no next of kin.

I propose to present you as next of kin to claim the Funds, if interested with
your full name, and telephone number to reach you and most importantly, a
confirmation of acceptance from you after Which I shall furnish you with the
full details Of this transaction.

Respond only if you are interested  Direct To the Director at:
wonghuibankss at rediffmail.com  (But Can You Be Trusted? )
Regards

Wong Hui