[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] INVESTMENT PROPOSAL !

SIR. TERRY LEAHY schmitt at cdsinet.net
Wed May 30 21:08:33 UTC 2012

Salutation: My name is Sir. Terry Leahy,

I am soliciting your sincere assistance over my Investment Proposal
which I planned to invest with your 100% assistance. I am seeking for
your co-operation in building a company or Real Estate in your country.
I have huge sum of money for the project,which will be transfered to
you as soon as possible if our discussion is positive and documentation
is sealed. On the resumption of this project,you will be a member of the
governing board as the Director of Management. I will give you 10% of the
total sum before investment and 30% of the profit realized for 5 years.

If interested please respond, my email address: sirterrylaehy at live.hk

SIR. TERRY LEAHY.