[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] JOB VACANCY IN AUSTRALIA, 2014

BHP Billiton petroleum Company hr at bhpbillitons.au.pn
Mon Jul 28 16:06:26 UTC 2014

JOB VACANCY IN AUSTRALIA, 2014

BHP Billiton petroleum and Mining Company is a leading global resources company. We are among the world’s largest producers of major commodities, including petroleum, aluminium, coal, copper, iron ore, manganese, nickel, silver and uranium, and have substantial interests in oil and gas.  We are now creating new career opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates outside Australia.  We offer challenging job opportunities to the right people on our latest career and job opportunities. With a global portfolio of businesses and commodities, we are always seeking talented, skilled and enthusiastic people to join our team.  It is a diverse and challenging environment offering great career opportunities for people who share our values.
BHP Billiton will be responsible for applicants Flight Ticket and also assist in securing successful applicants and directs on how to obtain work permit with visa through Australia Immigration office in Sydney and United Kingdom. Interested applicants should contact BHP Billiton petroleum and mining Company. Any interested applicants, should kindly send his or her CV/resume. Email id: hr at bhpbillitons.au.pn

Regards,
James Bell
Senior Manager
Human Resources