[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Greetings from my own side.

Mr. Momodu Ali aidata.hinda888 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:59:11 UTC 2014

Greetings from my own side.

My name is Mr. Momodu Ali, I got your contacts from my private search
to know your capability in handling legitimate projects in your
country.

I am interested to invest in your country, under your supervision. Can
you give any insight on any lucrative investment? I hope my proposal
meets with your kind interest, if so reply back with your details as
to enable us to discuss and for meeting.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, and do
get back to me no matter what your position may be.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Momodu Ali.