[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] FAMILY INHERITANCE ..... Please get back to me asap if you are interested .

Mark Goulder tflutz at buffalo.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:20:58 UTC 2015

--
*Good day ,*
*  I am Mark Goulder . I have emailed you earlier since without any
response from you.On my first email I mentioned about my late client
Kenneth , whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have
the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official
next of kin.*

*I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my
clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are
interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details
on what we are to do .*

*Yours faithfully,*
*Mark Goulder  .*