[Debian-np-devel] Update on installer status

ale ale@incal.net
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:33:58 +0200

Marco Presi <zufus@debian.org> ha scritto:

>     I have to check how to replace postfix with exim in the base system
>     (this should be easy), and we should make a lot of work on the
>     meta-p?ckages (as they are not policy compiliant and have a quite number of bugs).

we can start by better defining what "not policy compliant" means since
it is quite obscure to me (being ignorant about what the policies are)...
I thought that this issue had been resolved.

by the way, can somebody change the mailman configuration of this list
to set the default-reply-to-list parameter?

--
ale