[Debian-np-devel] Welcome

Micah Anderson micah@riseup.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:26:14 -0500

I too have finally returned home to the belly of the beast, after a
day or two of Brasilian intestinal disorder, I am now trying to get
caught up.

It was great meeting everyone and hacking and having a good time
together, I hope we can continue to move forwards even without a
regular coffee break and a feast prepared for us every 15 minutes.

I'm working on getting the money for reimbursements to you guys as my
first priority, then I will need to write up some nice stuff showing
what we managed to accomplish, which was really an amazing amount!

micah