[Debian-np-devel] Update on installer status

Micah Anderson debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:36:30 -0500

ale schrieb am Saturday, den 05. June 2004:

> Marco Presi <zufus@debian.org> ha scritto:
> >
> >     I have to check how to replace postfix with exim in the base system
> >     (this should be easy), and we should make a lot of work on the
> >     meta-p?ckages (as they are not policy compiliant and have a quite number of bugs).
> >

> we can start by better defining what "not policy compliant" means since
> it is quite obscure to me (being ignorant about what the policies are)...
> I thought that this issue had been resolved.

You can apt-get install debian-policy which has the latest policy
compliance requirements.

However, Zufus if you know what is not compliant or in error, please
report so we can fix it.

There is a BTS system for this project where we can begin to collect
bugs (although I much more prefer the debian BTS over the one included
in alioth, but we use what we have).

> by the way, can somebody change the mailman configuration of this list
> to set the default-reply-to-list parameter?

this has been done.

micah