[Debian-np-devel] Another possible CDD install method

Enrico Zini debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:34:50 +0200

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

Hello,

During the Debconf we've been listing the various possible CDD
install/usage methods:

 - Debian Installer installation
 - Live CD
 - Lessdisks

After just seeing the FAI maintainer at LinuxTag, I reckoned there's
another possible one:

 - FAI installation

I wanted to share this note.  Many of you know that one long-term goal
of mine would be to create some CDD description format listing package
selection and configurations, from which a CDD could be automatically
generated supporting all of these distribution means.

Ciao,

Enrico

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye--