[Debian-np-devel] simple-cdd package

Vagrant Cascadian debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:52:17 -0800

--UnaWdueM1EBWVRzC

> can we put it on debian-np.alioth.debian.org?

i've uploaded packages to the debian-np.alioth.debian.org/debian :)

> at the moment, the subversion repository is still
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ebian-np/people/vagrant/simple-cdd, but feel
> free to work on it and tweak it. i'd like to move it to trunk/packages
> at some point, but since i've posted so many links to this old location,
> i think i'll leave it there for a while.

following micah's good suggestion, i basically branched it- in
trunk/packages/simple-cdd we can have the "stable" releases, while i can
maintain the development branch at the much-publicized location :)

live well,
  vagrant

--UnaWdueM1EBWVRzC

--UnaWdueM1EBWVRzC--