[Debian-olpc-devel] How is "packagesSidAuto" generated

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Mon Aug 20 11:25:17 UTC 2007

Hi,
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/OLPC/packagesSidAuto
> > it said that "Autogenerated packages list for Sid".
> I dont think that list is updated automatically, e.g. the version of sysvinit
> in debian is the one in stable, sid has something newer now. And on
> 2007-06-19, when the page was last edited, the version was correct for sid...

it's not updated since some time (june), but i will do soon. I have a
script that using the Fedora package lists, tries to find the package
name and version in Debian.

> > How did it generated, a script, or some other sophiscated tool?
It's a very poor coded script. Will post to the wiki within the update
list of packages.

Ghe Rivero
--
 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7