[Debian-olpc-devel] Someone please help grant access to collab-maint for ffm-guest

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Aug 10 11:27:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:43:49PM +0200, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
>On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 08:23:02PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> FFM needs access to the Git area of the "collab-maint" group where the
>> Sugar packages reside.
>>

>FFM should ask to join to collab-maint through the "Request to join"
>link at the bottom of:
>
>http://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint/
>
>As I understand, it's Raphaël Hertzog who admins collab-maint and grants
>the access.

Thanks for the hints.

>Is FFM suscribed to this list?

Don't know.  I recommended him to do so, and later asked if he was, but
didn't get a response (on that part of my mail).

Cc'ing him this email (as I should have the last one too).

FFM:

Next move is yours:

 1. Subscribe to this list at
    http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-olpc-devel
    if you haven't done so already
 2. Request to join this team at the bottom of
    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-olpc/
 2. Request to join the collab-maint team at the bottom of
    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint/

Sorry for the slow start with this, and for all the "paperwork"
involved.  Hopefully it should all go smooth from then on.

  - Jonas

- --