No subject

Fri Feb 29 13:31:58 UTC 2008

These are separate tarballs upstream does that not cause difficulties inthe
long term? Sugar especially has recently been
split (this year) to sugar and sugar toolkit.

You may check out my work in ubuntu 8.04 (hardy). I hope we can cooperate
especially since there are a lot of activities
to be packaged in the future and core bits that are not package yet (csound,
tamtam, etoys, modified evince)

cheers
Jani

------=_Part_83_9036273.1207121396095

I have been packaging sugar and related tools in Ubuntu for about a year and the core is already in Ubuntu.<br>

------=_Part_83_9036273.1207121396095--