[Debian-olpc-devel] Fwd: Re: Status update for xulrunner 1.9 - maintainers, we need you

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue May 13 07:52:18 UTC 2008

as I forwarded the first mail too...

Subject: Re: Status update for xulrunner 1.9 - maintainers, we need you
Date: Monday 12 May 2008 09:07
From: Mike Hommey <mh at glandium.org>
To: pkg-mozilla-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org,
debian-release at lists.debian.org

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:30:16AM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi everyone[1],
>
> Here is a status update for xulrunner 1.9, and what remains to be done
> to be ready for what we would like to be in Lenny.

(...)

Here is the timeline I will try to follow for this transition (I'll be
filing bugs against all reverse dependencies of libxul-dev for ease to
follow the transition):

May 12 to May 25:
  Preparation of updated packages built against experimental xulrunner.
  I will obviously send patches to the relevant bugs.

May 19 to May 25:
  NMU of all plugins and component packages if maintainers were not
  responsive beforehand.

May 25:
  Upload of xulrunner 1.9 in unstable.
  Request binNMUs for libmozjs-dev build dependent packages.

May 25 and after:
  Fix remaining packages.

Please send comments if any.

Mike