[Debian-olpc-devel] icon-slicer_0.3-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Apr 8 00:32:04 UTC 2009
(new) icon-slicer_0.3-1.diff.gz optional devel
(new) icon-slicer_0.3-1.dsc optional devel
(new) icon-slicer_0.3-1_amd64.deb optional devel
utility for generating icon themes and libXcursor cursor themes
The inputs to icon-slicer are conceptually:
- A set of multi-layer images, one for each size
- Am XML theme description file
Each image contains all the cursors arranged in a grid; For cursors the
- A layer with a dot for the hotspot of each cursor
- The main image or first animation frame for multi-frame animated
- The second animation frame for multi-frame animated cursors
For icons, the layers are:
- A layer with the images
- An optional layer with attachment points for emblems
- An optional layer with boxes for embedding text into icons
In practice, since loading of multilayer images is not supported by
standard image libraries, each layer is input as a separate image file.
The theme description file contains, among other things, information
about the source images to read, the location of each named cursor or
icon within the grid, and a set of aliases from names to other names.
(new) icon-slicer_0.3.orig.tar.gz optional devel
Changes: icon-slicer (0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. Closes: bug#519102.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 519102
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel