[Debian-olpc-devel] sugar-artwork-0.84_0.84.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Apr 8 01:17:04 UTC 2009
(new) sugar-artwork-0.84_0.84.1-1.diff.gz optional x11
(new) sugar-artwork-0.84_0.84.1-1.dsc optional x11
(new) sugar-artwork-0.84_0.84.1-1_amd64.deb optional x11
Sugar graphical shell - artwork
Sugar is a graphical user interface aimed at children.
Sugar is mainly used as the interface for One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)
This package contains the artwork for Sugar.
(new) sugar-artwork-0.84_0.84.1.orig.tar.gz optional x11
Changes: sugar-artwork-0.84 (0.84.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Drop patches 1001 and 2991, now upstream.
* Unfuzz patches 1002 and 2001 (and fix typo in comment).
* Add new patch 2991 expanding patch 2001 to automade file.
* Append branch to source and binary package names and Sugar-specific
package relations, to support multiple branches in same distribution
* Add README.source (and drop CDBS hints and README.packaging).
* Enable tag signing in git-buildpackage configfile.
* Enhance package-relations.mk to support all binary package relations
(except -indep ones).
* Add proper copyright header to debian/rules.
* Consistently use sugarlabs.org URLs (drop laptop.org) to homepage
and upstream source.
* Maintain all package dependencies in debian/rules, with comments.
* Build-depend on icon-slicer (and not x11-apps).
* Bump standards-version to 3.8.1.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel