[Debian-olpc-devel] Greetings List Lurkers,

Colin Applegate colin.applegate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:43:56 UTC 2009

Hello. I am Colin Applegate. I write to you on behalf of lfaraone, to
introduce myself to Jonas. I want to be the Sugar package maintainer
for Ubuntu's Universe as well as improve the package quality of those
available to Debian users as I have great respect for both
distributions. Walter Bender has ok'ed this when I met him in person
(Bernie, too! nice people :)) in Vermont about a week ago. Morgs has
acknowledged that I can takeover this position as well. I would like
to be a part of the collab-maint and debian-olpc projects. My Alioth
username is colinapplegate-guest.

Kindest Regards,

--
Colin Applegate
-Chief Executive Officer, Applegate Telecommunications

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to
know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is
to have succeeded.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
William Shakespeare