[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Fri Aug 28 20:04:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:27, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> I prefer a certain packaging style (git+cdbs) and I personally will want to
> stay with that packaging style also for the packages that I with you or
> others on maintaining.

Understood. So far I've had some difficulty working with CDBS in this
*particular* package, despite using it successfully in other packages. I'll
continue to work on that.

On an unrelated note, I have (using git-buildpackage) built some DEBs which,
while using debhelper as opposed to dh+cdbs, actually work. (as opposed to
the binaries currently at mentors which decidedly do not)

Unfortunately they lack man pages. Would it be better to write man pages and
get CDBS working than to upload to git and request that you (or somebody)
upload to incoming and add the man pages in later?

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc