[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sat Aug 29 16:41:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 05:52, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

>  Great!  I take that (and the fact that you've used cdbs) as you wanna play
> with me by my rules :-D

Sure.

/usr/local are reserved for the local admin - packages are not allowed to
> mess in there!

I understand, that's why I mentioned it :)

I suggest patching Makefile to comment out python calls, and then include
> python-distutils.mk and let that cdbs snippet take care of proper Python
> handling (that snippet needs hints in debian/control and DEB_PYTHON_SYSTEM
> set - tell me if you need guidance about those).

Yep, that fixed it.

I've split off the package into two separate binary packages, added
manpages, and fixed the /usr/local problems.

Can you take a look at the most recent push to see if there are any
additional problems?

Thanks,
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc