[Debian-olpc-devel] PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY

Mr Ali Bogo mr_ali_bogo at voila.fr
Thu Dec 24 10:11:34 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,

   I am Mr Ali Bogo The Bill And Exchange Manager Of Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso ,In My Department, I Discovered An Abandoned Sum Of USD($8.2 Million Dollar) In An Account That Belongs To One Of Our Foreign Customer (MR PAUL LOUIS) Who Died Along With His Family In 6 December, 2003 In A Plane Crash. see web below:

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

Send Me Your Contact Information.1.Age.(2)Residential Address(3) Occupation(4)Private Telephone, For More Details.

Mr Ali Bogo