[Debian-olpc-devel] IN LINE WITH YOUR CREDIBILITY!!

NAOMI WILLIAMS mattmcdonagh at eircom.net
Thu Dec 31 10:30:05 UTC 2009

4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea,SW3, England .

I am Madam Naomi Williams am married to Engineer Silas Williams an English
man who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before
his death. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7
Million (Seven Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived
from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a
security company here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the
bank/security company.

My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous
problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this fund to you
and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband’s effort
to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down
trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who
prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you further instructions. I
will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the
original beneficiary  of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life
worthy of  emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your Family.

You are to contact me with my most private email
Address:( naomi24williams at huskies.com )

God bless you and members of your family.
Madam Naomi Williams.