[Debian-olpc-devel] lenny (debian.jones.dk) tests

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Thu Nov 12 22:49:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 06:18:25PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

>> SL #342 / Xephyr #19365 [2-3], SL #1075 [4].
>> In short: Keymap is incorrect and shortcuts don't work.
> Thanks for the pointers.  Would be nice to have these user-visible
> issues visible to Debian users too.  So please do file bugreports at
> the  Debian BTS about them, referring to the upstream issues.
Done. I filed the second one against xserver-xephyr only since I wanted
to keep the version number. Will leave it to you to add sugar to the mix
as I couldn't figure out how to do it.

> But wait: Are you testing on a fullblown system or inside a chroot?
For the lenny packages testing is done on a physical host (=> no VM), no
chroot involved. Athlon XP (=> x86/32bit), 256MB IIRC.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/